Just a quick note on the month just gone.
In the UK we’ve had to:
- Deal with the post Brexit fall-out
- Deal with losing a Prime Minister
- Witness a very short-lived Conservative leadership contest
- Welcome a new PM in Theresa May
- Watch another Labour car crash as Jeremy Corbyn has just had a leadership challenge from Owen Smith (whilst impartial on the subject, we do hope Labour can finally start to organise themselves as a credible opposition, whoever wins).
In the meantime at Avamore we’ve had a remarkable month of enquiries. With many of the larger Bridging Lenders having funding lines pulled temporarily, brokers have looked for private lenders like us to take up the slack.
I am delighted to confirm that we have had a record month of enquiries, with £172m of new enquiries. We are currently working our way through some of the better ones and hope to have a record August for loans written.
As always we thank our brokers and borrowers for inviting us to quote on their lending opportunities.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the Avamore business, please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org